Peewee is for players aged 11 and 12 yrs old born from 01/01/2007 through 12/31/2008.
The Peewee division is split into A, B & C divisions.
- Evaluations for Peewee will start the week of March 17th and go until the beginning of April.
- All Home games and practices will be held in Airdrie, Crossfield and Cochrane with Away games in Calgary and surrounding areas.
- All divisions will play teams from all clubs.
- All divisions play in a league and league statistics are kept to determine playoff positions. Playoffs are played to determine city champions.
- Players in all divisions can expect to have practices each week in addition to games.
- The season starts in April and goes until the beginning of July with city playoffs and provincials.
- What Equipment is Needed?